OK, so I realize it has been awhile since this has been updated. To appease a former colleague and assure that I will not get anymore violent threats through Olivia's facebook account I decided it was time to give a family update, here it is
Emersyn: Emer, as Irelyn nicknamed her, is "50%" potty trained according to Olivia. She now has the ability to stand up to her sister, and often is the smiling girl behind the theft of many of Irelyn's prized possessions. This past week she learned to crawl out of her crib, which means we will now be converting her into a "big girl" bed. She uses words and recently put three together at a time. More importantly though she can scream, so her fits have become almost regular when she doesn't get what she wants. We make about fifty trips per day to the potty as the two words she uses most frequently are "poop" and "pee". More times that not she just wants to pull her pants down and has no intention of going, but she likes the attention.
Irelyn: Has earned the nickname Lucy, short for Lucifer. She can be very ornery and loves to use words that she knows she should not. For example this is something that Irelyn will say, "Mom, we are not suppose to say stupid". She acknowledges she knows not to say the word, but loves using it in a way she doesn't think will get her in trouble. Another example, (Dad) "Irelyn, stop touching my zipper on my coat." (Irelyn) "I am touching it dad," as she places her finger on it. Irelyn's most recent achievement is that she is now potty trained. We are no longer in diapers or pull-ups, just Dora panties. Irelyn also is in gymnastics. Irelyn is physically capable, but can't sit still and listen to her coach. When it isn't her turn she runs around the gym as opposed to sitting and watching the other girls turn. As mentioned she has the strength to do very well, however the reason she does is because she constantly climbs on the counters and jumps on her bed. Which apparently is beneficial to gymnastics, but not good behavior. Oh well, I hear Olivia was quite the deviant child so we know where she gets it.
This is a recent addition that occurred while I was updating the blog. Sitting at the table eating lunch before heading to Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Em's Irelyn is making growling noises. Olivia asked Irelyn "Whose child are you?" to which Irelyn responded "I am dragon child, raaaahhhhhh".
Olivia: I am not sure I ever updated this after Olivia took a new job, she is now working for the Northwest Ohio Educational Service Center as a pre-school teacher. She is currently assigned to the Evergreen district and is very happy with her decision.
Jay: Same ol' stuff for me, in my second year as Principal of North Central I enjoy making the newspapers for traffic violations and upsetting people who attend Board Meetings. I did just enroll in my final course needed for my Superintendent's Licensure, so that will be done by this summer.
Here are some recent pictures and videos. I will try to update more regularly, please no violent threats, a simple reminder would be appreciated.
Emersyn: Emer, as Irelyn nicknamed her, is "50%" potty trained according to Olivia. She now has the ability to stand up to her sister, and often is the smiling girl behind the theft of many of Irelyn's prized possessions. This past week she learned to crawl out of her crib, which means we will now be converting her into a "big girl" bed. She uses words and recently put three together at a time. More importantly though she can scream, so her fits have become almost regular when she doesn't get what she wants. We make about fifty trips per day to the potty as the two words she uses most frequently are "poop" and "pee". More times that not she just wants to pull her pants down and has no intention of going, but she likes the attention.
Irelyn: Has earned the nickname Lucy, short for Lucifer. She can be very ornery and loves to use words that she knows she should not. For example this is something that Irelyn will say, "Mom, we are not suppose to say stupid". She acknowledges she knows not to say the word, but loves using it in a way she doesn't think will get her in trouble. Another example, (Dad) "Irelyn, stop touching my zipper on my coat." (Irelyn) "I am touching it dad," as she places her finger on it. Irelyn's most recent achievement is that she is now potty trained. We are no longer in diapers or pull-ups, just Dora panties. Irelyn also is in gymnastics. Irelyn is physically capable, but can't sit still and listen to her coach. When it isn't her turn she runs around the gym as opposed to sitting and watching the other girls turn. As mentioned she has the strength to do very well, however the reason she does is because she constantly climbs on the counters and jumps on her bed. Which apparently is beneficial to gymnastics, but not good behavior. Oh well, I hear Olivia was quite the deviant child so we know where she gets it.
This is a recent addition that occurred while I was updating the blog. Sitting at the table eating lunch before heading to Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Em's Irelyn is making growling noises. Olivia asked Irelyn "Whose child are you?" to which Irelyn responded "I am dragon child, raaaahhhhhh".
Olivia: I am not sure I ever updated this after Olivia took a new job, she is now working for the Northwest Ohio Educational Service Center as a pre-school teacher. She is currently assigned to the Evergreen district and is very happy with her decision.
Jay: Same ol' stuff for me, in my second year as Principal of North Central I enjoy making the newspapers for traffic violations and upsetting people who attend Board Meetings. I did just enroll in my final course needed for my Superintendent's Licensure, so that will be done by this summer.
Here are some recent pictures and videos. I will try to update more regularly, please no violent threats, a simple reminder would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment