Tuesday, June 29, 2010
We Luv Summer
Greetings family and friends from I & Em. Here are some pictures from some of the fun and exciting things we have been doing this summer. Mommy is off of school and with us almost everyday, and Daddy worked his last official day and has the whole month of July off to play with us. The first set of pictures is when I went to watch my Grandpa Em's baseball team play in Toledo. Sister Emmy stayed home that day. The second group of pictures is when we were playing in our pool, both Emmy and I love the pool, and the last group of pictures is our trip to the zoo. Enjoy, more fun and exciting adventure pictures to come!
My Grandpa threw me a ball from the field, I am going to keep it forever and ever
Grandpa took a break from screaming at the umpires to pose for a picture with me!
After the game Grandma, Mom, Dad, and Uncle D took me to steak and shake and I love banana milkshakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment