My sister Irelyn and I went to Kalahari in the beginning of March. I can't swim much yet or even stand for that matter, but I had a great time watching Irelyn play in the water. Hopefully Mom and Dad will take us back when I am old enough to play in the water like my big sister. I don't even know what that white stuff is that has been outside for awhile but I do know that I love going on walks when it isn't so cold outside. My babysitter Brittany takes us when the sun is out, it is fun pulling Irelyn's hair as we enjoy the nice weather.
First pic is of Irelyn in her big girl bed, she does a pretty good job of staying in it most of the time.
Emmy is starting to eat solid foods, at least I hope a little get into her tummy.
Emmy likes her hands better than her food.
Dad didn't make it through all of the cartoon, but I won't miss it for the world. Sleep can wait on Dora and Boots.
What a happy baby, as long as Mom and Dad aren't trying to make me sleep
Irelyn is allowed to play with play-doh as long as she isn't eating it.
The rest of the pictures are from our family trip to Kalahari in Sandusky. We had such a great time, I sure hope we can go back soon. Next time maybe Dad won't get yelled at for riding down the slides with me. My friend Amya went too, she let me play with her Barbies in the hotel room so now I really want some of my own for my birthday. I think Emmy wants some too!
Liv, You didn't mention this blog on Friday...I love it! Your girls are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete