This is when I learned that although the cactus are pretty, they are not good to touch...OUCH
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Christmas Vacation in Arizona
The whole family had quite the Christmas break, we had a nice snowy Ohio Christmas and then headed out West to enjoy some warm(er) Arizona sun and visit our Great-Grandma and Grandpa Selgo in Phoenix. Despite all the HINI concerns early on Emmy, Mommy, Daddy, Paw Paw and myself made the haul to AZ. We had a great time despite that crazy dude trying to carry weapons is his diaper the day before before we left in Detroit. Here are some pics from the trip for you to enjoy.
Great-Grandma "Gret"
My favorite toy of the whole vacation with Great-Grandma and Grandpa's super long phone cord!!!
Me trying to enjoy some oranges

This is dad and I playing at McDonalds...we are too cheap to go to Chuckie Cheese
More pics of Dad and I playing
Here is mom and I walking, notice the Irish apparel, I think a lot of people thought we were from South Bend...maybe that will be Dad's next job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment