This is mom feeding me ice cream, I don't want to let the spoon go!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Spring is Coming
What a great week of weather we have had here in Norwalk. I made it out to my first softball practice, Dad took me for a walk while Mom went to Wal-mart, I finally got to play in the yard...it has been great. Oh yeah, and we bought a new car that has cruise control so someone doesn't get any more speeding tickets! There went a hundred bucks of my college education, I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me or Dad driving! Anyhow here are some pics.
This is mom feeding me ice cream, I don't want to let the spoon go!

This is mom feeding me ice cream, I don't want to let the spoon go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment