Oh yes, and in the bottom picture I am kissing my little brother or sister wishing them a Happy Valentines Day!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentines Day
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone! I am not sure exactly what the whole celebration is about, but I know I woke up to balloons and love them. Great-Grandma Selgo sent me some silver things that I put in my silver piggy bank, and when Mom and Dad took me to lunch Mom snuck me little tiny bites of ice cream...yummmm. Anyhow, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. Love you
Oh yes, and in the bottom picture I am kissing my little brother or sister wishing them a Happy Valentines Day!

Oh yes, and in the bottom picture I am kissing my little brother or sister wishing them a Happy Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! Congrats. Oh my gosh, that picture is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!?!?! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBrynn LOVES the quarters. That's how we always refer to Grandma Margaret...the one who gives you quarters-haha