Beautiful.
Thoughts from mom:
This morning marked a special moment for Irelyn. As I walked downstairs after getting ready for work Irelyn was watching her cartoons with babysitter Brittany. She looked up at me and said "Pretty mom!" and ran to give me a hug.
This moment was so special not because of the compliment
[which is surely modeled after her daddy who makes a fuss over her whenever she comes down with her hair done or dressed to go somewhere telling her how beautiful she looks]
but because the statement was not prompted.
It was an original thought, which was crafted by her own thoughtful little mind.
In the last few weeks Irelyn's talking has flourished and she is becoming quite the chatter box.
She is making short sentences and likes to say things like, "Steenty(stinky) bug! Get it dad!" and "I wash dishes!"
I pray that wherever your little feet take you in life that you will continue to speak kindly to everyone around you, to make everyone laugh and smile as much as do mommy and daddy, and that you love everyone else and much as you do your little sister. but most of of......I hope you KNOW how beautiful your heavenly father thinks you are
Song of Solomon 4:7 All beautiful you are my darling; there is no flaw in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment