skip to main | skip to sidebar

Archives

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • My Summer
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)

Irelyn & Emersyn Selgo

Irelyn: 5/20/2008, Emersyn: 8/4/2009
We are I & Em, This is our life.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Summer

Hello again everyone, as summer has come to an end and mom and dad are heading back to work, I have put together some pictures to summarize my summer vacation. For those of you that don't know it was a pretty busy summer, we sold our house in Norwalk, bought a house in Pioneer, moved, both mom and dad have new jobs, I have a new babysitter, and most importantly I have a new little sister that I love so much. She will begin to post on this site with me soon. Bye
Dang it Mom, I told you I don't like ONIONS!
My babysitter Lindsay and her son Dylon...Below are a couple pictures of me helping Dad on moving Day



My Hello Kitty tent at Grandma & Grandpa Selgo's house. Where we actually lived for 2 months this summer! Cheap rent!


Dad and I enjoying some fun in the sun!



Mom and Dad took me to Nafziger's Ice Cream...PS I love ice cream

Mom and Dad talked me into going to Toledo with them, so I made them take me to see Chucky Cheese










Posted by JaysonSelgo at 3:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)